Our client in the commercial electricity/gas sector is looking for an experienced Commercial Utilities Sales Rep to join their team. This will initially be remotely based but will progress to a field role once Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted, covering the Dublin region.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Field-based new business development.
- Working within a defined area.
- Calling to customer base and managing existing accounts.
- Upselling a new service and completing all paperwork.
- Arranging and completing appointments with customers.
- Reporting to Sales Manager and Managing Director.
- Experience in the commercial Electricity or Gas markets.
- Strong B2B sales experience.
- Demonstrated experience working towards targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working with all levels of management and decision makers.
- Experience working with CRM systems and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Competitive salary. EUR 30-35k basic (DOE).
- Commission structure.
- Company van (upon return to field).
- 20 days annual leave.
- Social club.
Apply today and kick start the next step in your career!