Our client in the branded clothing business is searching for a motivated Business Development Manager to join a small team, taking lead of growth and expansion across B2B and B2C channels.
This position reports directly to the Managing Director and will encompass a variety of duties including inbound/outbound sales, new business development, production planning, liaising with suppliers, and assisting with the general day-to-day operation of the business. This role will be roughly 70% office-based, and 30% out in the field.
This role is ideally suited to a candidate with exceptional drive and determination, who is eager to progress to a leadership position within a business through hard work and commitment.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Identify and exploit new business opportunities across all current markets.
- Active cold calling to prospective clients.
- Work with suppliers and customers to manage relationships and drive revenue growth.
- Manage a pipeline of active and prospective accounts, proactively attaining new clients and growing revenue within existing accounts.
- Contribute to daily business operations, providing direct support to Managing Director.
- 3-5 years' demonstrated experience meeting sales targets.
- Outbound sales/cold calling experience.
- Energetic approach to business development with a strong motivation to achieve growth.
- Outstanding interpersonal, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Desire to work as an integral member of a small team, taking on additional operational/leadership duties as required.
- EUR 35,000 basic salary.
- Uncapped commission.
- Integral member of business, working directly with Managing Director.
- Exciting advancement/progression opportunities.