We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
* Client Relations - Act as primary contact to ensure requests and questions are promptly resolved, and information regarding Company products, services, programs, and promotions is appropriately provided. Monitor service delivery ensuring deadlines and expectations are met. Responsible for assisting in the creation and implementation of promotional campaigns. Accountable for strategic and tactical planning and program implementation.
* Account Management - Oversee implementation of effective business practices and ensure operational excellence to further enhance client satisfaction. Conduct regular reviews of expenses, revenues, etc. Ensure operations are cost effective and within budget constraints. Implement expense saving strategies as necessary and appropriate. Act as a facilitator of processes across departments.
* Staff Management - Actively develop managers and employees by providing leadership through effective objective setting, delegation, and communication. Conduct meetings to ensure that personnel are well informed of changes in programs, policies, procedures and initiatives. Oversee and conduct performance appraisals. Provide measurable feedback to staff and suggestions for improved performance. Deliver appropriate recognition and corrective action as needed.
* Administration - Work closely with stakeholders and resources at all levels of the organization to build and maintain positive relationships and ensure proper administration of policy, practice, and procedure regarding travel, HR policy, payroll, expense reporting and reimbursement, facilities management, information technology administration, etc. Assume responsibility for preparation, monitoring, and compliance of related budgets and budgetary guidelines.
* Strategic - Proactively identify problems and initiate a strategic solution on behalf of the client. Maximize the client's investment by strategically managing account resources and its team members.
Bachelor's degree or combination of education and related professional experience in client relations, sales leadership, and program management
* Strong knowledge of sales and marketing strategies coupled with solid analytical skills and the ability to present information and analysis to executives
* Experience managing within a scaled or global sales operation and preferably within a major tech organisation
* Proven ability to command a leadership role in a team environment and drive the performance of others through employee development and performance management
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to partner with client and internal stakeholders to develop relationships
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; engaging and persuasive presentation skills
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) and CRM tools