Company Profile: : MC Building Chemicals is established over 35 years ago in Ireland is a group company of MC-Bauchemie who are one of the leading international producers of building chemical products and technologies. With more than 2,500 employees in over 40 countries, the MC Group has acquired a renowned reputation for sophisticated and advanced solutions and technologies.
Objective – To prioritise customers’ needs ensuring orders are processed and dispatched in a timely fashion taking customers & company’s requirements into consideration. To maintain stock levels to the minimum levels taking into consideration lead time for replenishing products. To liaise and back up Sales Personnel. To ensure customer satisfaction as much as possible so they can have a good experience of dealing with MC.
· Taking Sales Orders via telephone /email and processing same
· Send order to stores asap and advise of customers delivery time
· Organise and book transport for orders /stock products
· Generate routine Stock Reports as and when required
· Weekly review Re order Levels & Order Stock from Suppliers
· Correspondence with Customers as necessary
· Negotiate with Transport Companies for best prices and conditions.
· Liaise with Reps -customers
· Pricing Invoices
· Print off daily invoices each evening , ensuring details are correct prior to posting /emailing invoice to customers
· Draw up quotations for new projects under instructions from Sales Manager/Rep/Customer
· Liaise with parent company in Germany ,MC-Bauchemie on Technical Information and application process of products
· Technical Data & Safety Data Sheets for each product sold – ensure customers get a copy
· Liaise with Credit Control department on customers’ accounts and payments
· Generating Pro-Forma invoices for payment purposes if customer has no credit account
· Min.Orders for credit
· Routine Order checking/Status
· Liaise with Stores/Freight
· If there are problems with orders ensure customers are kept up to date and advised of ETA
· Adjusting Stock Levels taking into consideration changes in product quantities used for production of finished goods products thus reducing the Raw material stock levels and increasing the finished good product levels. Consumption sheets from Production Manager/Production Operative
· Any other duties deemed necessary, or duties as and when required in keeping with the position of Sales Administrator