We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
* Setting up meetings with key decision-makers to promote the new ranges of fabrics
for office and residential furniture.
* Taking orders and assisting with the management of the order process.
* Introducing our range of PPE fabrics and products by phone to potential customers in
the European (office furniture) and UK (residential furniture) markets.
* Cold calling furniture manufacturers, interior designers etc. in the target territories.
* Coordinating sales drives on an international level.
* Managing own schedule and workload.
* Representing the company in a positive manner during all interactions with clients.
* Assisting our Sales Manager in the development of sales of our new office furniture
fabric ranges on a national level when required to do so.
* Proven track record in developing new business overseas in a competitive industry.
* A willingness to travel on a regular basis (when safe to do so - the majority of travel will
be to Europe).
* A friendly disposition who gets on well with people must be able to build new
relationships and develop those already established with existing customers.
* A high level of integrity, reliability and punctuality.
* A flexible and energetic attitude to work.
* A hungry, enthusiastic individual with a "can-do" attitude that wins sales
* A fast learner who can think on their feet.
* A clear communicator - both written and verbal.
* Commercially aware and capable of engaging customers in a professional manner.
* The ability to provide product knowledge to potential customers.
* To anticipate future demands and formulate effective strategies and corrective plans.