At Quantum Energy we have unique relationships with many different energy providers. We have opportunities for both employed and self-employed Energy Advisers across our separate energy divisions. We are seeking long-term sales agents who are looking to build their portfolio with us and build strong and lasting customer relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Present unique solutions which save our customers time, money and reduce their carbon emissions through cold calling and business development
- Develop trusted relationships with future customers
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales and revenue target and KPIs
- To adhere to the sales compliance rules at all times – all sales are generated in line with our quality standards
- To ensure the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded
- To accurately complete all customer details & sales information to the required standard
- Provide excellent customer service throughout the sales journey
- Enjoy your job – Have fun and sell
- Target and results driven
- Minimum of 12 months energy field experience
- Existing client base
- Experience working in a Business-to-Business sales role
- Experience in high value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- Ability to think on their feet and outside the box
- The will to change your life
We offer our self-employed agents unlimited potential commission. Our existing agents are averaging between 50k and 100k + OTE.
We also have employed positions available and are happy to discuss a competitive package which includes transport, phone and salary - based on your experience.
Quantum Energy is an Independent energy advisory agency dealing with business, residential and Agri customers.
We operate from our head office in Cork with sales agents based all throughout Ireland.
Interested candidates should send their CVs in confidence to Finbarr O Mahony via this website