As a Parts Advisor you’ll provide an excellent service to both internal colleagues and customer. You’ll ensure all customers’ and workshop needs and requirements for parts are met through your personal developing knowledge of products and the effective use of parts catalogues and computer stock lists. Upholding the correct parts order processes, you will support the monitoring of stock levels, completing all paperwork and requisitions accordingly and at all times maintaining a secure and organised environment. This role requires excellent communication and organisational skills. A customer facing role requiring ability to guide and advise customers over the phone and online - picking and preparing parts for dispatch.
• To maintain a high degree of customer service, ensuring that the department takes ownership of customer problems, promoting good customer relations by a prompt response to requests or queries and taking responsibility for quality control of the order processes.
• Working in conjunction with the service/ technical support team on technical parts issues and supporting timely response to repair needs, rework programmes and service bulletins.
• Dealing with customers both face to face and over the phone.
• Adhere to the Company’s policies and procedures
• Managing as a member of the parts team local order activity, to achieve first class customer service and order fill rates from efficient order responses.
• Understanding customer needs and drivers and reporting on relevant customer requests and queries.
• Liaise with the Operations Manager to agree, develop and monitor parts supply functions and performance
• Manage local inventory levels and purchasing activity to achieve first class customer service and fill rates from efficient stock levels and emergency order responses
• Support the Operations Manager with promotion and local roll out of parts marketing programs and initiatives.
• Upholding the correct implementation of pricing structures, working closely with the parts leader to monitor stock control, completing all paperwork and requisitions accordingly and at all times maintaining a secure and organised environment.
• Effective support of the management of health & safety within the department, ensuring safe systems and work practices are observed.
• A continuous development attitude and approach is required to personal development & skills training, attending internal and supplier training events and meetings related to department activities, as required.