Senior Sales Executive
West Wood Trailers Ltd is Ireland's largest trailer supplier. We are the Importer and distributor of Ifor Williams Trailers, and distribute to our large customer base and through a network of dealers.
We wish to appoint a Senior Sales Executive to join our expanding Sales Team based in Naas Co Kildare. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, target driven and customer orientated Salesperson.
- Looking for a sincere genuine individual with honesty and integrity
- Have proven track record in sales.
- Excellent customer service skills, professional appearance, and work ethic,
- Must be a team player and adaptable to the requirements that our progressive business demands.
- Must be an excellent people’s person.
- Have good organisational & IT skills as well as a professional attitude.
- Full responsibility of handling both telephone and showroom trailer sales enquires.
- Will be required to sell New & Used trailers using effective sales process guidelines in place at the West Wood Trailers
- Handling of daily sales calls, emailing quotation’s, and following up
sales to completion
- Must be a fast learner, as candidate will need to be an expert on our extensive product range to assist choose the correct product for our customer.
-. Ability to evaluate trade in’s and negotiate sale to completion.
- Delivering a first class, sales experience to the Customer.
- Carry out accurate appraisals on all part exchange trailers.
- Must have excellent negotiating skills to complete deals successfully.
- Must be ambitious and ability to meet sales targets expected
- Maintain regular contact with all customers.
- Ensure all customer sales, sales activities, trailer documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively through our CRM system.
- Liaison with our Pre- delivery Inspection Department, Service and Parts departments.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Friendly, customer focused disposition with excellent English
- Previous experience & knowledge of the motor or machinery industry would be an advantage but not essential.
Salary will be based on experience and suitability of the successful candidate
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Ireland’s largest trailer and progressive company . If you are ambitious, enthusiastic and are willing to learn, this role will give you the opportunity to demonstrate your strengths with further progression opportunities throughout our industry. We have exciting plans to be the best at what we do. If you would like to be part of our team, please forward your CV