Business Development Exec
This role requires a smart, personable, and somewhat technically skilled person. The role is to drive our Technical Solutions opportunities and to work closely with our technical team on achieving sales growth.
Application Closing Date:
31st March 2021
PAQ is seeking an energetic Sales Professional to join our growing team. A position has arisen in Solution Sales channel for a proven sales professional to identify clients, outline opportunities and quote for new business.
At PAQ we are becoming one of the country’s leading providers of IT Infrastructure Solutions and truly Managed IT Services. We are based in Limerick, Clare, Galway and have been growing steadily over the last 19 years as a family of talented, skilled and professional people. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can work remotely from anywhere within Ireland with satisfactory internet connection as part of our growing sales unit.
At your disposal you will have an array of products and services that make our offering very competitive across Managed Services, Infrastructure Sales and Remote Workspace solutions.
Identify and then qualify new clients both geographically and in specific industries such as healthcare, hospitality, insurance, manufacturing and professional services.
· Identify and engage in new business development daily.
· Follow up with your new and existing clients on a daily, weekly, monthly basis as required.
· Be able to ascertain the products and services we can provide for each client and quote accordingly using our Quotation and CRM systems.
· Have strong IT skills particularly within a Microsoft 365 environment.
· Work with the Technology Team to ensure the right product mix is proposed to the client.
· Attract clients across a range of business volume.
· Work as a valued member of our sales team, reporting weekly to the Sales Manager, and engaging with Team Members to maximise the customer experience and revenue opportunity.
· See the sales process through from end to end including client identification, quotation formation and approval, billing set-up and liaising with engineer delivery team.
· Contribute to daily staff web-meetings.
· Either three years demonstrable sales experience, or a sales related qualification at QQI Level 6 or above.
· The successful candidate will be target driven but know that quality and customer satisfaction are part of our targets.
· Commitment to upskill through available training opportunities as may be identified.
· Thorough approach to documentation, both physical and online, necessary as part of the sales process.
· IT Literacy, and experience within Microsoft Cloud Solutions.
Salary and Benefits
The package for the role will be in-line with the candidate’s experience & qualification levels but will include.
€€ Competitive Salary
€€ Commission (Uncapped)
Company Vehicle with a fuel card, Phone and Laptop