National Training Solutions, established in 2008 are market leaders in providing training solutions in all areas of Health & Safety and Corporate training. We’re a trusted training partner for our clients with an unrivalled reputation in the region.
Working as part of a small, high performing team, this role will suit a motivated, commercially aware and ambitious individual who prides themselves on relationship management.
As Business Development Executive, you will be working to execute our sales strategy and grow our business following our expansion into new markets. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and want join a team where you can take ownership of the role, add value and develop quickly, then we want to hear from you.
This is a permanent position, based in Navan Co Meath.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Executive:
- Support and develop the growth in a new market segment by fostering and maintaining existing client relationships and by developing opportunities with new clients
- Identify and pursue leads to grow the sales pipeline and close sales
- Use your initiative to identify further opportunities for growth
- Document and track all activities using CRM
- Work closely with internal departments to develop and present solutions to client problems
- Continuously work to identify possible business development opportunities
- This is a consultative business role, as such excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must
- You will have exceptional Customer Service & Telephone Skills
- Be people orientated and enjoy developing relationships with colleagues and customers
- Resourceful team player who enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- Common sense – capable of managing everyday problems without excessive complexity
- Solution focused problem solver
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Creative, organised and enjoy exploring new ways to improve existing processes
- Excellent MS Office skills and some experience using a CRM
- Commercial awareness
Experience of B2B sales is desirable but not essential.