SALES CONSULTANT: KITCHEN APPLIANCES: S.DUBLIN
Experience selling Kitchen Appliances is essential
Reporting to the Branch Manager, you will drive sales of Kitchen Appliances and work closely with the after sales team. You will have a strong understanding of Kitchen Appliances, with experience selling Kitchen Appliances. The ability to multitask, and deliver projects to deadlines. Experience in Microsoft Office software
Sales Consultant: Kitchen Appliances
• Generate and close sales of Kitchen Appliances
• Check off quotes against sales orders to ensure all required materials are ordered
• Coordinate store sales and the delivery of appliances and related products from start to finish
• Liaise with branch colleagues and external suppliers to resolve order issues/queries
• Taking calls from the kitchen sales team, guiding them in product selection
• Following up on delivered appliance orders, to ensure end-user satisfaction
* You will have a strong understanding of Kitchen Appliances, with experience selling Kitchen Appliances.
* The ability to multitask, and deliver projects to deadlines.
* Experience in Microsoft Office software
* Excellent interpersonal and customer skills
* Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise workload
Please Note: This is a 6mth FTC with a view to permanency
"Leading the way in the recruitment of sales professionals"
Daniella Gardiner 086 7750646