FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for the role of ‘Sales Director’ on behalf of our client, a leading national and international tractor parts supplier, exporting to all over the world. This is a newly created role as part of our clients Growth Strategy and is a full time permanent role based in the Midlands region.
As a Sales Director, you will have responsibility for managing all sales operations for the business. Your duties include drafting sales reports, meeting sales targets, and estimating sales profit for products. You lead the Sales Team and you will report to the Chief Operations Officer.
* Leading and motivating the sales team
* Setting and communicating weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
* Creating a culture of learning and personal development to ensure salespeople know how to achieve set goals. Leading Sales talent management and top sales talent retention.
* Developing and implementing strategic plans to achieve sales targets.
* Remaining current on customer needs and developing a process to manage this business intelligence.
* Expanding the company’s customer base and building lasting relationships with them
* Preparing detailed and accurate Sales Reports.
* Introducing alterations to the sales program in response to competitor changes and industry benchmarks
* Assessing costs, supply, demand, and competitors to determine selling prices
* Estimating sales volume for current and new products
* Implementing a sales training and onboarding program to educate new employees
* Leading the digital transformation of sales in partnership with the marketing and digital teams.
* Creating a culture of best-in-class business intelligence gathering by utilising technology and creating a culture of data driven decisions in the Sales organisation.
* Coaching and mentoring the sales team.
* Leading an atmosphere of peer-to-peer learning where best practices are shared.
* Leading a process of competitor analysis that contributes to sales success.
* Championing current sales methodologies.
* Understanding and engaging sales enablement opportunities within and outside the organisation.
* Creating a culture of Sales Case studies that deliver sustained learnings to the team.
* At least 5 years as a sales manager, head of sales or head of account management
* An appropriate business qualification
* Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
* Best in class commercial, sales and business acumen.
* Analytical skills.
* The ability to motivate and lead a team.
* Experience in the Agri machinery or parts industry at Senior level would be an advantage
* Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
* All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.