FRS Recruitment is partnering with a leading Irish Agribusiness and inviting applications for the role of ‘Sales Rep (Animal Health - Dairy)’ based in South Co. Kilkenny. You will be responsible for managing B2C sales in the region, dealing with existing and new customers. This is a full time perm position.
Candidates will have a background in dairy farming, an excellent understanding of animal health products and previous demonstrated customer service or sales experience.
KW: Agri, Business, Farming, Dairy, Sales, B2C, Animal Health, Kilkenny
Role: Sales Rep (Animal Health - Dairy)
Location: Must reside in Meath and know the region
Contract Type: Full-Time Perm
* Provide advice and guidance to dairy farmer customers on product concepts
* Maintain established accounts and ensure ongoing business delivery & growth opportunities are realized
* Achieve all revenue & client retention targets
* Convert prospects into clients with long-term growth potential
* Liaise regularly with the Sales Manager and office staff
* Manage all customer requests in a timely & accurate manner
* Work and liaise with office staff to manage product/stock levels
* Stay abreast of relevant local market product developments & market trends
* Degree in Agri or related field
* Previous field sales experience (1+ year full time) or a semester/summer internship, in a B2B or B2C environment
* Dairy farm experience (personal or professional)
* Valid driving licence
* Willing and able to engage in frequent local travel
* Outstanding communication skills, assertive and representative
* IT literate (MS Office)
* Self-motivated with a passion for results, proactive and practical
* Ability to work both independently and in a team
* Currently residing/working in target region
* Salary, Commission, Quarterly Bonus, Vehicle, IT & Fuel Card
Please email your CV through the attached link
Please note FRS will never disclose your details to your 3rd party without your prior consent.
FRS guaranteed 100 % confidentiality at all time.
N.B. Due to the High Volume of applications only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted