Sales Channel Manager - Nationwide
Our client is a leading motor solutions business that is hiring an experienced partner sales manager to develop and grow its B2B offering in the Ireland market.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage sales activities of partners to generate revenue.
• Analyse market trends and develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
• Establish a sales cycle and strong new business sales pipeline across Ireland through business meetings with key decision-makers
• Prospecting and uncovering sales opportunities within current business contacts
• Prospecting by phone to identify new business opportunities and follow up on marketing campaigns in a timely manner
• Prepare customer proposals and develop brand awareness specifically within the business community
• Use your initiative to source and manage sale leads from internal and external sources. This will involve liaising with Business Networking Groups to create an awareness of the corporate product within the business community
• Build and develop pipeline through Salesforce CRM platform
• Sell across all service offerings, maximising service offerings to new clients and building in-depth knowledge of the new client base
• Translate customer requirements into offering specific customer benefits and solutions
• Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
• Update manager on progress preparing daily and weekly activity reports through CRM database
• Develop a good knowledge of the service portfolio and an understanding of the car rental industry as a whole
• Keep informed of industry developments and trends and also competitor activities
• Sales target will be weighted to afford the successful candidate the opportunity to build a strong sales pipeline which will convert to sales over time.
• Channel partner wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners
• Ability to adapt to a changing and progressive organisation
• Proven track record of success in winning new sales
• Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills
Essential Skills and Experience
• Strong Field Sales experience is a necessity
• Experience of using CRM database is a strong advantage – specifically Salesforce
• The ability to cold-call and generate new business will be essential
• Proven negotiation skills
This is a full-time permanent position offering the use of a company vehicle and company mobile phone.