FRS Recruitment is partnering with leading Agri/DIY Retailer and inviting applications for the role of ‘Branch Manager’ based in North Cork. You will lead a customer focused team (approx 15 staff) to fully deliver on agreed objectives and support the business and its stakeholders.
Industry: Agri, Retail, Management, Sales, Hardware, DIY, Construction Supplies
Location: North Cork (Would suit candidates in Boarding towns of Limerick and Kerry also)
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Salary: DOE and highly competitive, bonus, pension, health care phone etc.
* Control and analyse sales performance for each department / category against budget so that store targets and key performance indicators are met and exceeded.
* Lead a motivated, engaged & enabled team including the Assistant Manager, Agri Manager, sales & yard team - ensuring team members are fully trained, competent and developed in their roles.
* Lead a safety-first culture, improve & maintain site safety in line with best practice, quickly identify & resolve safety hazards & observe site safety governance.
* Deliver on our commitment to excellence in customer experience.
* Deliver excellent store standards consistently in line with business requirements.
* Ensure compliance with all company policies & procedures, legislative requirements and audit standards.
* Monitor & manage business administration as required, including stock management, cash control, wage costs, budgets and profit and loss.
* Any other activities, as required in order to ensure the successful operation of the store.
* A proven track record in Retail management with a minimum of 5+ years strong people management experience.
* Retail Management/ Construction qualification or similar business qualification advantageous.
* Demonstrable in-depth knowledge/understanding of key relevant product categories (Builders Hardware/ Agri). Including experience of completing price quotations from project start to finish.
* Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with a proven ability to build & maintain strong working relationships with customers, colleagues & stakeholders.
* Strong experience in Employee Relations.
* Demonstrated ability to lead & obtain results through teamwork & employee engagement.
* A proven track record of delivering an excellent customer experience and understanding the needs of your customers.
* A keen understanding of our business with strong commercial awareness / business acumen.
* Resilience with the capability of dealing with pressurised situations and deadlines.
* Strong organisational, planning & time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with a solutions-oriented approach.
* Self-motivated and prepared to be flexible when the occasion demands.
* Proficient IT / systems skills including MS Office suite & Point of Sale (POS).
* Please email your cv through the attached link
* FRS Recruitment guarantee 100 % confidentiality at all times.
* All applications must be made through FRS Recruitment.