Location: Swords, Co. Dublin
Position: Permanent Full-Time
€: Base Salary + Commission
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Sales Executive looking to develop their skills and experience in a fast-paced sales role.
The primary focus of this role is the generation of new business with a focus specifically on both public and in-company activity and profitable professional relationship development with clients. This is an outbound sales role with responsibility for generating business opportunities, client visits, provision of a high-quality sales experience, liaising with the Training Coordinators to ensure appropriate service delivery to acquired clients. Sales drops, client visits, research, and development of target client lists and performance to the budget and KPI metrics provided are integral to this role.
Achieving targets, meeting outbound sales activity targets, pipeline building and successful conversion to sales are some of the metrics of this role that indicate the post holder’s success.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
• Development of a Sales Action plan including targeting clients for sales development
• Ensure that the company’s database of current and lapsed customers are reviewed and a systematic schedule of visits, conversion to sales, and cross-selling of services is delivered.
• Identification and targeting of new customers delivering holistic sales opportunities and execution of same
• Ensuring the resources are available to deliver the services required by our clients and appropriate communication with stakeholders to ensure this is the case.
• Appropriate reporting of sales operations including, outbound calls, emails, client drops, visits, conversions in line with the outbound Sales Action Plan devised and agreed with the Sales Manager.
• Under the guidance of the Sales Manager, coordinate requirements with the Marketing Manager to ensure that all new customers acquired under the digital sales strategy are visited and effective profitable relationships are developed.
• Accurate and effective pipeline forecasting weekly and monthly to ensure performance to expectation.
• Effective relationship management with the Training Coordinators to ensure all sales information required to deliver our services professionally and be paid are given on a “Right First Time” basis including billing information and PO’s.
• Effective internal and external relationship management
• Development of one’s own network by attending appropriate networking events, development, and maintenance of own professional networking sites such as LinkedIn.
• Continuous professional and personal development in line with the evolving offering of the organisation and your ability to capitalise and develop with it.
• Positive and proactive relationship management with the Learning and Development and Healthcare functions to ensure appropriate product knowledge and competence development.
• Training and/or Health and Safety experience
• A relevant Third Level degree or appropriate professional qualification
• Proven Track Record in Account Management and Outbound Sales
• Strong attention to detail essential
• Excellent customer focus
• Strong documentation and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship development skills
• Ability to interact and influence at all levels
• Self-starter with initiative, drive and follow-through
• Exceptional personal discipline to ensure adherence to sales plan, delivery and follow-through for Clients and effective service delivery
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to work to KPI’s, develop appropriate pipelines and reporting functions
This role is being offered on a permanent contract subject to a successful 6-month probation period.