Business Development Manager – Northern Ireland
We could not create the world’s greatest food community without our Restaurant Partners, and our Sales department are driven by keeping those partners happy and as part of the OrderYOYO community within Northern Ireland.
The Irish Sales team’s job is to acquire new restaurant partners and welcome them into our community. We are there for our partners are fully support and educate those partners to be the best they can be through their own branded Website and App.
It is not just about getting orders though. Working for our sales team means helping to inspire and empower local takeaway restaurants to engage with their customers throughout our partnership and provide them with the advice they will need - as and when they need it.
We encourage our BDM’s to contribute with their commercial insight to the development of the product as well as the partnership with the restaurants.
Attitude is key and drive to be the best you can be
Working as a Business Development Manager is all about taking ownership of yours and your territory’s success.
Here is how You will go about it:
· Expanding our restaurant estate through new restaurant acquisition. You’ll always be on the lookout for new restaurants in your area and take responsibility for bringing them a new website and app solution.
· Exceptional onboarding of new Restaurant Partners. You will be the face of OrderYOYO for new Restaurant Partners within the Northern Ireland region and the first person they’ll meet as they begin their partnership with us. First impressions count so we are relying on you to give them the best possible experience and ensure they are set up to succeed with their new Website and Apps.
· World class account management with existing restaurant partners. You’ll have full responsibility for the strategic management of the top and bottom performing restaurant partners, as well as the newly signed, across your territory; helping them grow their business, supporting them through their challenges and ultimately ensuring they’re getting the most from their partnership with OrderYOYO.
· Local, strategic growth plans to create a commercially successful territory. It’s your territory and your responsibility to ensure it’s as healthy as possible. As well as outstanding restaurant account management you will be on the lookout for local events and activation opportunities that will help drive consumer awareness and demand - joining up local customers to the best local restaurant partners
· Competitive Basic Salary plus commission – OTE €40k - €50k
· Company car
· Fuel card
· Mobile phone