A leading Irish company based in Dublin has a requirement for a Standalone IT Manager to help run, develop, and grow the IT dept. You will be responsible for leading and developing a strategy for overall IT maintenance including infrastructure, system, and operational policies.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and leading new IT projects in line with business strategy. If you have worked your way up from IT / Technical support roles to IT Manager in an SME company this role is for you.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Track, Run, Develop, and Implement IT Functions aligned with IT Strategy.
- Prioritise tasks, making timely and accurate decisions and escalating unresolved issues
- Responsible for IT Operations of all technical systems
- Ensure Applications/ Software is running successfully with BC plan
- Assist with the coordination of technical support with external service suppliers and contracted vendors.
- Working on system admin, DR, BC, Security, and Database.
- Manage all aspects of IT implementation and recommend preferred HW/SW solutions
It is essential you have Senior IT Experience for 3 years or more to be considered for the role, as well as experience managing complex IT function and a 3rd level degree in IT, Computer Science, or similar field.
Apply below for immediate consideration, if you fit the brief.