Showroom sales advisor / Trade counter sales, Gorey. Permanent role. Experience in selling sanitary ware, doors and/or floors?
We are recruiting a professional Showroom sales advisor for our client based in Gorey, Co. Wexford. The role is offered on a permanent basis, with a salary of €28k and a great benefits package to include 5% contributory pension, healthcare discount, access to training and development, and annual leave which increases with service.
The successful candidate will work a 39 hour week and it is a 5 over 6 week (all day Saturday). You will provide customers with a knowledgeable and friendly service, and essentially become a representative of the company, optimising branch sales and company profit. For the role, you should enjoy dealing with people, be customer service and sales focused and happy to promote products.
You may have experience already working in a busy builders providers and ideally should have proven sales experience and a record of achieving/exceeding targets.
* Merchandising and pricing of showrooms
* Selling a wide range of showroom products - from sanitary ware to stoves, doors and floors
* Achieve defined sales and margin targets
* Relationship management with customers and create brand loyalty
* Ensure displays are kept up to date and relevant
* Assisting customers with computer aided plans for wardrobe/kitchens etc
* Sourcing and ordering stock, following up on customer queries etc
* Proactively generate customer leads and queries
If this sounds like you and you are available to take up a new role in Gorey, please apply via the link below.