Cognizant has been a tremendous success story globally over the last 20+ years.
It is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
We run a multilingual Customer Support and Content Review Centre onsite one of our Technology Clients in Dublin. It is an instantly recognizable, global iconic brand and a place where employees learn, collaborate and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide!
We currently have a number of openings for Marketing Optimization Specialist. The main purpose of the roles would be to act as a Subject Matter Expert for AdWords campaign optimization for high-value clients in the following areas of language cover - German
You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client facing team. The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the success of this project. You will receive extensive training to develop your skills to succeed in an environment that is professional, modern, fast paced and driven by excellence.
We are committed to investing in our people. We offer a range of training programs at the start and throughout your career with Cognizant to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools
You will have an opportunity to collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders, both locally and globally.
* Implement optimization solutions: build campaigns for high value advertising customers
* Create Keywords packs, bids and budget suggestions. Gather and analyze data at account level and campaign level
* Create reports to support or aid the optimization strategies
* Use optimization techniques and work on optimization aligned to customers' goals across Search, Google Search Network (GSN), Mobile and YouTube.
* Identify general opportunities in an account to help sales teams seize opportunities and drive conversations with agencies and clients
* Maintain a thorough understanding of departmental process and policies
* Provide excellent customer service to Account Leads
* Demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation or improvement
* Fluency in English and one other language as required.
* Digital marketing experience (Client service or account management), including AdWords Optimization experience
* AdWords Search fundamentals certified
* Experience working in a B2B environment and active use of Digital/Internet and online applications (AdWords, Advertising, etc.)
* Demonstrated capacity for critical thinking, analysis and attention to detail
* Strong work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger team-oriented environment
* Technologically savvy - ability to learn, retain and apply large amounts of product, process, policy and with
* Clearly demonstrated passion for a culture of excellence and commitment to quality in customer service
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.