Why do we want you?
We want you because you have a proven successful track record in consultative sales consistently achieving revenue through key account management and growing your client base with new business acquisition. You are a strong negotiator, who is focused on creating and delivering customer focused solutions and impactful proposals and presentations. You also have experience of B2B and B2C sales and have proven legal or training industry knowledge.
Job Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Dublin 7
Salary: Excellent DOE + Benefits + Bonus
Some of our customers will be remote therefore you will need to hold a current UK/Irish driving licence.
La Touche Training is an important part of Wilmington's Professional Division as Ireland's number 1 provider of legal training. La Touche Training's name is synonymous with high quality, professional training. The company provides a range of training services to a variety of markets, including: Government Departments, Local Authorities, Regulatory Agencies, Healthcare - Private & Public, Blue Chip organisations, SME's, Law Firms and Individuals.
Main Purpose of Role
The main purpose of this role is sales. You will be selling Legal qualifications under the La Touche Training brand.
This is a new and therefore exciting opportunity for a self starter who has some experience as a Business Development Manager or Sales Executive, developing client relationships both over the phone and face to face around the local area.
Your remit will be to increase revenue and profitability in the compliance market place in the Republic of Ireland so some experience in that geographical location would be highly beneficial.
You will have full autonomy, responsibility and accountability for the sales and promotion of our products and will develop into a subject matter expert with the support of our small friendly team in Dublin.
You will need to have experience in identifying potential leads and opportunities and growing revenue through identifying new business opportunities.
This is a truly consultative sales role in which you will need to gather an clear understanding of the client needs at multiple stakeholder level as well as ensuring relationships are developed and managed effectively.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A successful track record in sales consistently achieving revenue through key account management and growing your client base with new business acquisition
- First class negotiating skills and the ability to influence outcomes
- Experience of customer business and key account planning
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including creating and delivering customer focused solutions and impactful proposals and presentations
- Experience of using a CRM system
- To be a strong team player
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C sales
- Strong numerical ability
- Marketplace and Industry knowledge would be beneficial but not essential
- To hold a current UK/Irish driving licence
We are focused on ensuring that Wilmington remains a great place to work. We value our people and we continue to invest in their career development. We encourage learning, and career opportunities are possible across all Wilmington companies