Éireann Gas is a young and upcoming company priding itself on delivering only the best quality products to its valued customers while engaging with them to ensure their satisfaction with the service. We are a nationwide operation perfectly positioned to supply all of Ireland with bottled gas on demand
Business Developer Limerick/Cork
The Business Developer will report to the Sales Manager.
Éireann Gas is recruiting a Business Development Executive to join its fast-growing team. Reporting to the Sales Manager your role will involve customer acquisition, lead generation and prospect management. You will be a key part of the team responsible for growing the revenues of Éireann Gas. The role is based in the South requiring travel to customer sites.
Your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
· Prospecting new leads for our products.
· Building business relationships with new customers in order to maximise our revenues.
· Understanding client needs and our capabilities and offering solutions.
· You will collaborate with management on sales goals, sales forecasting and sales strategy.
· Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
· Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
· Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
· You will have good written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
· You will have proficient territory management and prospecting skills.
· You will be a good team player with a strong motivation for sales.
· You will be persuasive, and goal orientated demonstrating good negotiating and closing skills.
· You will be comfortable engaging in conversations with business leaders.
· You will be comfortable in becoming actively involved in developing the business development strategy of the business.
· You will have strong computer skills and be competent in MS Office.
· You will have 2 years of demonstrated business development experience.
· Any experience in a lead generating role would be advantageous.
· You will have a clean driving licence.
Competitive salary with a generous bonus structure