* Digital & Community engagement for ProductX:
* Role Purpose
* In today’s world, the ability to deal with change and uncertainty defines the success of businesses. New technologies are emerging faster than ever and even the customer as well as employee behaviors are becoming different. Siloed and hierarchical organizational models lead to slow time-to-market and discourage innovation and creativity, which are needed to keep using the new technological trends to fit the changing customer needs.
* We recognize this change and trend and therefore aims to become a learning organization that fosters a new culture of curious, inspired, and unbossed. This requires a new approach on how we address innovation, value delivery and collaboration and have established a Center of Expertise, ProductX, to bring digital product management and business agility to the digital transformation.
* Business agility has proven effective at enabling businesses to unlock the full potential of their people, their digital products, programs and services, as well as their overall organizational capabilities.
* We are looking for someone to lead the community and content of this new community focused on digital products, working with business agility and customer obsession.
* Key qualifications
* Product management understanding;
* Very high proficiency with oral and written English; experience in blog style communications
* Energized from public speaking and bringing people together
* Listener and curious to the needs
* Quick to act based on the demand seen from the community, but able to ruthlessly prioritize
* Key Responsibilities
* Develop – with SMEs – new content for the Product Playbook
* Work with SMEs to create new content, guides, etc.
* Implement new tools and metrics
* Work with Digital Work Head of Platforms
* Design and deploy experiments, ways of ‘dashboarding’ usage
* Configure content publishing system
* Promote and lead Productization Community
* Lead Community meetings, events and outreach
* Ensure active promotion and use of content and tools
* Act as a conduit for feedback to ProductX Leads and Digital Capability team
* Proven experience planning, creating, launching, measuring and prioritizing content; successfully leading and implementing communication plan
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.