Senior Sales and Design Consultant
Our client, one of Ireland's best-known kitchen design specialists, is currently seeking experienced ambitious Senior Sales and Design Consultants with a background in the Kitchen/Wardrobe industry for their showrooms in Dublin.
- Kitchen design consultations
- Meeting sales revenue targets
- Scheduling site visits
- Coordinating fitters, carpenters, contractors
- Daily use of Outlook, Microsoft Office, 2020 Cloud and CAD
- Anticipate customer needs and bring their ideas to life creatively and with passion
- Producing appropriate quotes in line with customer budgets
- Maintaining the highest possible standards for the showroom in terms of its’ appearance
Qualifications and Skills
- You should have an excellent sales track record as a design consultant and salesperson in the Kitchen/Wardrobe Industry – Minimum 2 years
- Experienced in using Fusion 20:20 or AutoCAD software
- You should be able to build rapport quickly with people and be able to bring their ideas of a dream kitchen to life
- You should enjoy working to stretching targets in a busy, friendly and fun work environment where hard work is rewarded.
- Excellent basic salary – Circa €35k and up to €40k depending on experience
- Commission on every sale you make – Top showroom sales consultants in the company are earning between €80k and €100k
- Use of company vehicle when required
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for progression to showroom manager
- VHI and pension contributions following successful completion of probationary period
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales recruiters. We specialise in both inside sales and field sales roles for sectors including FMCG, Construction (Bathroom/Kitchen/Interior Design), Utilities, Technology and Financial Services.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company are, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job seeking services and will never share it with a third party.