Branch Sales Manager: Building Materials/Hardware
Excellent Managerial Opportunity to join a Limerick-based Builders Providers
As Branch Sales Manager you will have full operational control of the branch, including external sales, trade counter sales, driving retail sales, and developing the showroom as well as warehousing transport and the yard. You will design and drive the achievement of KPIs and give appropriate direction and support to drive sales performance management to maximise profitability. In conjunction with the Purchasing Manager, you will manage the purchasing function to ensure the best possible deals for the company are achieved. Responsibility for ensuring company guidelines, procedures, and policies, are implemented. The management of branch staff attendance, timekeeping and, disciplinary procedures, where appropriate.
As Branch Sales Manager, you will have
* 3 to 5 years' experience operating in a similar role, in a similar industry
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an in-depth understanding of what is required to deliver best in class customer service.
* Showroom and design experience
* Be results orientated and possess the ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve targets and goals of the business.
* Previous experience gained in the builders' providers/DIY sector would be a distinct advantage.