Hire Department Manager: S.Dublin
If you are a Product Hire Expert with Health and Safety Experience, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in the builder merchants industry.
As Hire Department Manager you will manage all aspects of the Hire Operation in the branch, drive sales of Hire Products, Developing New Business and servicing existing customer base while ensuring the smooth running of daily Hire Operations. As Hire Department Manager, you must have experience working in the Hire industry with strong commercial awareness with the ability to reach Sales Targets, with Health and Safety compliance experience.
As Hire Department Manager you are responsible for
* All aspects of the Hire Department, including Sales,Targets and Health & Safety Compliance
* Maintain a high customer service standard ensuring all customers are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner
* Ensure employees are appropriately trained to deal with customers
* Be responsible for all equipment and carry out regular stock checks
* Take responsibility, as requested, for the development and implementation of the business plan, involving regular consultation with Senior Management
* Responsible for the upkeep of all elements of the Hire Department
* Completeness and accuracy of lodgments
* Safeguard the assets of the company
Leading the way in the recruitment of Sales Professionals: Daniella Gardiner 086 7750646