Strategic Account Director based in London
Joining a provider of complete IT infrastructure management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. This is an expanding company with significant growth plans.
- Reporting to the SVP of Strategic Accounts
- As a Strategic Account Director or Senior Manager, you will be directly managing a small number of our most important customers (Managed Service Providers).
- You will be working with business owners and CEOs, to help them significantly accelerate their EBITDA growth.
- You will guide their expansion strategy through your knowledge and understanding of the products, the IT Services space and the broader IT landscape.
- Engaging your customers and expanding their use cases.
- Relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to achieve and expand customer goals resulting in upsells, cross-sells, and consistent renewals.
- Responsible for driving product adoption, and program managing escalations are thereby ensuring retention and long-term satisfaction
- Primarily office-based, but with regular face-to-face engagement with your customers.
- Responsible for hitting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue/metrics targets.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- At least 10 years’ experience carrying your own individual quota
- Has real experience working at a senior level in a Manage Service Provider or been selling to MSPs
- Have a strong understanding of the software market
- Credibility having business-level conversations with business owners
- You have a great attitude; motivated, coachable and competitive and want a successful career in the IT space.
- No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win. You are both an Individual and Team Player.
- Technical or Business degree a plus
- Strong salesforce skills and discipline
This role offers a competitive base salary and uncapped commission. Other benefits include
- Full Health Benefit
- Salary Protection
- Life insurance
- Two weeks full training in out Miami office
- Social event every quarter
- Travel card
- Bike to work scheme
Please contact Mark Byrne on email@example.com or alternatively on 0035316621000 for a confidential conversation