A global animal nutrition business with a presence in over 30 counties is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator for their Pig/Swine division. This is a full-time permanent role
Industry/Sector – Agri, Nutrition, Animal Health, Pig/Swine/Sow
Job Location – Office based from Meath. (Meath/North Kildare or Dublin West area)
Job title - Marketing Co-ordinater
Job type - Full-time permanent
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing a localised marketing campaign that supports the business strategy while maintaining corporate image.
* Create and implement the marketing strategy for Ireland based on our corporate communication strategy
* Plan, coordinate and execute events, tradeshows and sponsorships
* Develop the communication strategy including advertising, public relations, social media, web and digital media
* Develop specific marketing projects to target customers
* Work closely with the sales team to build relationships with key customers and potential customers
* Develop, produce and distribute marketing materials ensuring adherence to brand guidelines
* Maintain the marketing budget and measure ROI on marketing activity
* Occasional international travel will be required
* Degree in business, Marketing or Agricultural science or related area
* Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in marketing or agribusiness. We will also consider applicants with lesser working experience provided they have a strong farming / agricultural background.
* Interest and practical experience in Pig Farming
* Exceptional organisational skills and ability to multitask.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to Gerry on 086 4648449
Please note FRS will never disclose your details to your 3rd party without your prior consent.
FRS guaranteed 100 % confidentiality at all time.