A leading retailer of both Hardware and Tooling equipment in the North East region is currently looking to add a Counter Sales Assistant to their busy store in Dundalk, Co. Louth.
For this role you will have previous retail experience, preferably in a DIY, Hardware or Tools setting. You also enjoy working with customers and communicating product benefits and solutions.
Industry: Hardware, Tools, DIY, Retail, Construction
Job Type: Full Time Perm (you must be flexible to work both evenings and weekends)
Location: Dundalk, Co. Louth
Salary: Attractive Salary/Hourly Rate DOE
Duties and Responsibilities
* Drive sales in your department by advising customers on their buying needs and requirements
* Deliver excellent customer service by offering solutions assisting the customer through the buying journey
* Dealing with suppliers and ordering stock
* Operations of tills and cash management
* Merchandising new lines of stock, stock replen, stock counting, pricing & POS,
* Maintaining a quality standard in your department by taking ownership of its functions
* Must have previous experience in retail and a knowledge of hardware products, Tools, DIY etc.
* Excellent communication skills, capable of building rapport and driving customer retention
* Able to work as part of a team and on own initiative
Please email your cv through the attached link
FRS Recruitment offer 100 % confidentiality on all applications.
Please note we will never forward your cv details to a 3rd party without your prior consent.
For a fully confidential discussion please call Gerry now on 0864648449