To enhance our expanding Account Management team, we are hiring overlay Solution Sales Specialist to cover our Account Management organization with cross sell opportunities. We are looking for individuals with strong and proven sales experience in IT software sales to continue to increase the quantity of products our customers are using. As a Solution Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for selling our Compliance products to Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Internal IT customers. You will manage and close new sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. This is a technical sales position that involves knowledge and experience with IT sales.
A successful candidate will be responsible for working with our Account Management organization in acquiring and managing his/her own customer base to drive the Company’s achievement in its customer acquisition and revenue goals.
- Diligent follow-up on all account management generated leads as assigned.
- Constant learning to build and maintain product and industry knowledge.
- Be adept at providing high-level product demonstrations and able to handle client inquiries.
- Conduct business-oriented discussions with prospects about how our software will benefit their organization.
- Manage and maintain an opportunity pipeline.
- Provide accurate forecasting/pipeline information to management on a weekly basis.
- Must be a team player who is a self-starter and can perform under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Consistently exceed monthly quotas.
- Consistent communication with prospects via phone and email.
- Perform high volume of calls and emails on a daily basis.
- 3 - 5 years demonstrable track record of inside sales experience with at least 2 years of experience in software sales.
- Technical knowledge and experience in software sales
- Experience selling to MSPs or working for MSPs is a plus.
- General technical understanding of networks, systems and applications.
- Strong working knowledge of HIPAA Compliance.
- Understands technical side of compliance and role of risk analysis.
- Able to help MSPs learn how to identify HIPAA compliance opportunities, sell compliance, overcome objections
- General knowledge of other industry compliance standards including GDPR, PCI, FINRA, NIST a plus.
- Personable, with convincing phone etiquette, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets in telephone environment.
- Strong and effective written communications.
- Proven track record of building relationships at all levels of an organization over the phone.
- Proven ability to work in a team / matrix environment.
- Above average time management and self-motivation skill
We require an individual with strong and proven sales experience in IT sales to continue to increase our presence in the Benelux market, based out of Dublin. Reporting to the VP NCA Sales EMEA, the successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring and managing his/her own customer base, selling through a 2 tier channel (Distributor & Resellers) to drive the Company’s achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals. You will be responsible for building strong relationships and managing distribution and reseller partners while engaging directly to close business with end user customers. You will be supported by a local world-class Pre-Sales and Consulting Services organisation to assist you with building a growing, profitable and consistently high performing territory.
The ideal candidate has:
Met or exceeded quota for the last three selling years