One of the longest established Irish company in the automation sector, with an enviable record of successfully implemented, innovative and cost-effective projects are looking to add to their team a Technical Sales Representative.
Covering the whole of Ireland this position is ideal for a self-starter looking to grow their career with a leading provider of automation and control products into the manufacturing industry.
• Develop and assume ownership of your own sales pipeline to ensure that sales objectives are delivered.
• Develop a technical understanding of our product/services and how it applies to your targets
• Maintain constant awareness of current and planned development of new products and services.
• Responsible for the planning and execution of sales tasks ensuring priority and quality engagement across all areas of your own sales pipeline.
• Report on the quality of your sales pipeline on an ongoing basis using accurate reporting of sales information in the CRM.
• Identifying and leading new opportunities, including on-site presentations, negotiating and closing.
• Adhering to all aspects of quality control, operational excellence and compliance required to deliver a quality service
• Although an Engineering qualification is desirable, it is not a prerequisite.
• Proven track record in winning new business, with a hunger to succeed
• Experience of selling into manufacturing industry, primarily in the Life/Material sciences sector would be an advantage.
• Ability to build a pipeline, accurately forecast and meet or exceed annual sales targets
• Strong business acumen and ability to understand how our client’s business works.
• Ability to understand technical information on our products and services
• Project management or strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
• Positive and confident communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships within the industry
• Skills of prospecting, negotiating and pitching and strong commercial awareness.
If you are interested in this role contact Conal O'Connor on e-mail C.Oconnor@brightwater.ie or 01 6621000 or click below