My Client are a very well established Community Pharmacy serving their community and health care professionals for over 20 years now. The successful Supervising Pharmacist will run the pharmacy working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care, overseeing of all duties involved in running the Pharmacy and managing staff within the Pharmacy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To maintain the community pharmacy to a proper professional standard.
- To be involved where appropriate in programs of Health Promotion and the implementation of Pharmaceutical Care.
- To lead by example, coaching other staff to ensure a professional and efficient customer service is delivered at all times.
- To develop a culture where innovation, flexibility and ambition are fostered.
- To lead the team ensuring co-operation and flexibility is exhibited by all Employees.
- To train and motivate the pharmacy staff and ensure that they maximise their relationship with the public, colleagues, suppliers and other Health Care professionals.
- To foster a culture of customer centric thinking
- To maintain correct procedures for the handling, processing and control of cash and all receipts throughout the branch including safes and bank lodgements in accordance with the Company Cash Policy.
- To ensure that proper stock control is maintained and the correct receipt and documentation of all goods and services is upheld.
- To monitor and make recommendations on the public’s attitude and perception of the pharmacy and to analyse and advise the company on a wide range of issues affecting its pharmacy and retail business.
- Ensure that the proper procedure for the various Department of Health Schemes e.g. DPS, LTI, GMS is carried out and that they are kept up to date, submitted properly at the end of each month and payment is reconciled as set down by Company Procedures.
- To ensure good retail standards and practices are in place and maintained, including: Category Management, Merchandising and Stock Control.
- To keep up to date with all changes to legislation and P.S.I. Practice guidance.
- Any other duties as required.
- 3-4 years’ experience an advantage
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland, with a minimum of 3 years Post-registration experience.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication, Interpersonal and leadership skills
- Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment
- Ability to work on own initiative & as part of a team are essential
For a more information about this position please do not hesitate to contact Emma Hannigan on +35316621000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.