INSIDE SALES EXECUTIVE
A global technology company is looking for an Inside Sales Executive to join their highly experienced team. The business provides software and IT solutions for unique business needs.
Our client lives and breathes their core values, you can really enjoy a great company culture here. They offer learning and development support as well as flexible working options, incentive programmes and a great social community.
As an Inside Sales Executive your key duties will include:
* Contacting current customers daily
* Establishing and expanding relationships with key executives and decision-makers
* Developing and maintaining exceptional consultative relationships
* Growing and maintaining existing customer and partner relationships through proactive telesales activity
* Working collaboratively with assigned Business Development Managers to develop an overall territory account plan which will maximise opportunities and generate sales activity
* Managing quote creation, order processing, and day-to-day customer and partner requests
* Developing strong knowledge of leading industry trends through ongoing training with software publishers
* Acting as a key resource for leading industry volume license offerings
To be considered for the role of Inside Sales Executive, you must have:
* 1-3 year's professional sales experience preferred but not required
* Proficiency in Microsoft's licensing programs and product stack
* Experience developing and maintaining long-term business relationships
* A general understanding of technology solutions
* Knowledge of operational policies and procedures
* The ability to break down projects into smaller tasks
* The ability to analyse data, identify trends and develop recommendations for improvement
* Skills in relationship building
To become an Inside Sales Executive, apply with your up to date CV. One of our team will receive and review your application. If shortlisted, we will get in touch with you to arrange a phone call. On the call, we'll discuss your career history, skills, future aspirations and generally get to know you better.
If this job doesn't seem quite right, register your CV on our website and we can identify any roles that may be more suitable