Sales Account Executive
We are looking for an experienced Sales and Business Support Representative to work with our client, a leading provider of Print services based in Dublin. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced and dynamic role and be sales focused, team player and work off their own initiative.
The main objective in this opportunity as Sales Account Executive is to increase/develop sales. The Sales Account Executive is responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales goals by managing a portfolio of existing business along with seeking out/developing new opportunities, within existing customers and new customers. While this is a predominantly internal role, there will be the opportunity to visit customers on occasion to aid customer relationships.
· Coordinate and work with a team comprising of Business Development Manager, Sales Account Executive, Designers and Production.
· Drive long term growth by building relationships with customers.
· Promote a high performing culture with drive for execution.
· Ensure quick turnaround time and high conversion of daily quote requests.
· Maintain gross margins in line with business guidelines.
· Identify and manage leads from multiple sources [e.g. Visible in territory, Newspapers, Magazines, Internet, Trade Shows, Historical data and Email campaigns], which in turn result in meetings for the BDM.
· Manage and drive sales related activities including customer outreach, relationship call activity, Pipeline and lost business using the CRM system. Maintain accurate and current customer data on the CRM.
· Understand customer needs and advise of other products and services which could suit their current or future needs.
· Encourage a positive working environment and promote open communication and engagement.
· Manage Creditors, Debtors, Invoicing.
· Coordinate with/develop ‘Outworker’ and Supplier relationships.
· Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, market products and services knowledge.
· Address any customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
· Perform other tasks / admin tasks as required.
· Desirable to have experience in the Print industry however not essential.
· A sales professional with a minimum of three years’ experience and proven track record of successfully providing solutions B2B.
· Strong relationship building with a high degree of responsiveness, and integrity.
· Experience in maintaining, developing and growing customer accounts.
· Expert in the use and execution of a Business Management System and CRM.
· Commercially astute and excellent negotiation, influencing, and conflict management skills.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with attention to detail.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Data extraction and ability to run reports.
· Fluent in English and possess a full driving license.
Base salary of €25,000-30,000 plus bonus