Vacancy: Key Account Manager
Date: 3rd February 2020
Contract: Full Time
Reporting to: Field Sales Manager
Location: Republic of Ireland
Your new company…
Leading the energy industry in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, Energia Group operate in three separate areas: Renewables, Flexible Generation and Customer Solutions.
At Energia Group we are already working for you every day.
As Ireland’s leading energy provider, we generate and supply energy to hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses across the island of Ireland via our Power NI, Power Procurement and Energia businesses. Chances are, when you flick the switch we’ve had something to do with the lights coming on.
As you can imagine, powering over 768,300 customers takes a pretty big team of over 800 people who are as powerful and energetic as the electricity we supply. Our industry is in a constant state of change and we need exceptional people like you to help us deliver the future
So… are you ready to switch on your career with Ireland’s leading energy provider?
What we offer…
Joining us on a permanent basis, you’ll receive a competitive salary plus an attractive bonus
structure. With a market leading benefits package including up to 25 days leave a year,
generous company pension scheme, private healthcare for all the family, access to Learning
and Development opportunities, Wellbeing Programme, Subsidised Gym Membership and free car parking!
Your new role…
Reporting to the Field Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for negotiating
energy supply contracts. The role will have a key focus in the areas of acquisition, retention and churn.
The key responsibilities are listed but not limited to the below:
• To negotiate energy supply contracts with various size energy users proactively driving sales,
achieving monthly, quarterly and annual targets and KPI’s.
• Responding to Tenders with a focus on new acquisition & retention of existing customers.
• Defend and proactively grow revenue base in current account portfolio in line with customer
• To provide account management support to customers on commercial issues including
contracts, market information, energy services and billing issues.
• Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships including maintaining customer contact
details & profiles adhering to GDPR and regulatory processes.
• Preparation of sales reports for management using Excel & PowerPoint.
• Ensuring all late payments are kept to a minimum and managing any debt issues.
• Liaise with other departments (such as Marketing, Group IT, Energy Services and Customer
Relations) to support sales performance improvements.
• Create and participate in PR opportunities with our marketing team.
• Ad hoc project work as required from time to time.
Benefits and Location
The post will be offered on a full-time basis and will include an attractive benefits package,
including a salary to reflect the skills and experience of the successful candidate. The post will
be based remotely but travel to our offices in Blanchardstown will be required from time to time.
• Proven sales experience in a sales related industry with a track record of delivering targets or KPIs.
• Direct customer service experience in a sales related environment demonstrating effective
customer relationship management.
• Experience of assisting with tenders and quotations.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Must have full clean driving licence.
• Knowledge of the Energy industry or proven ability to learn quickly.
• Third level degree in Business, Sales or similar.
• Excellent IT and administration skills including experience of using Salesforce.
• Experience of working in a sales team and of team management.
• Drive for Results
• Judgement & Decision Making
• Professional Integrity
The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability on the part of
the job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must have a
forward thinking approach and be able to work independently.
To apply Please click the apply button below.
A reserve list will be held for 6 months in which you will be placed if you are suitable for the role.
The closing date for applications will be 17th February 2020.
Energia Group is an equal opportunities employer.