Are you a strong personality with the drive and motivation to succeed in a sales environment? Are you willing to go the 'extra mile' for an organisation that values your input and gives you the support you need to thrive?
Atlas Copco Ireland are looking to maximize the sales of their Service Products across the Leinster region. As a Graduate Sales Engineer out in the field, you will have the opportunity to promote the business through development of the existing and new customer base.
Day to day you will make a difference by…
* Understanding the value of Atlas Copco aftermarket products such as service contracts, fixed price maintenance works, as well as consultancy services
* Selling Service contracts, Fixed price maintenance works and any additional services in an attempt to reach targets
* Manage an existing and growing customer base in varying sectors
* Build detailed quotations and negotiate towards successful sale with both the company's and customer's best interest in mind
* Bringing in sales through undertaking of site surveys and providing technical advice
to both existing and potential customers.
* Ensuring an excellent standard of after sales service is provided.
* Supporting sales through the effective provision of sales data, including the timely
recording of visit and action reports (including lost order reports) and analysis of
sales performance against budget.
* Promoting the business by supporting the Business Line Manager and other team members in achieving sales
* Working in close cooperation with the office-based team and the field-based Service Engineer team
In return for your commitment as our Graduate Sales Engineer, we can offer you…
* A highly competitive compensation package including commission and an extensive list of additional benefits which we will happily elaborate on during an interview
* A dynamic and supportive team, ready to welcome you.
* Daily engagement with your Business Line Manager, face-to-face and over the telephone
* Both product training and soft-skill training. We strive to never stop learning throughout your career, and invest at least 40 hours each year
* A satisfying career - We are passionate about development & progression of our employees.
The Graduate Sales Engineer we are looking for has….
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a good standard of presentation skills.
* Determination, enthusiasm, and motivation to succeed.
* A sociable and confident personality.
* An academic background in engineering or sales - although this is desirable rather than essential
* The ability to travel around the Leinster area on a daily basis
* A full Ireland driving licence.
* Excellent general computer skills
If you have the drive and ambition to succeed as our Graduate Sales Engineer, we want to hear from you