If you are an organised and efficient administrator, a candidate who enjoys processes and understands the importance of maintaining up to date, accurate records - then this could be the role for you.
A service administrator is required to take up a position in a busy after sales department for our client in Dublin west. The successful candidate will liaise with all areas of the business to include the accounts function, sales, parts, health and safety and other branches located nationwide.
On a daily basis, you can expect to be involved in the following :
* Registering all new/used machines on Navision
* Preparing all new/used advice notes
* Keeping track of all machine attachments
* Sending CE Cert, Service letters etc to customers with every new machine delivered
* Following up on machine familiarisations, signed caretrack agreements and keeping spreadsheets up to date
* Updating lists as required with regards to machines and chasing branches/sales department for paperwork to be emailed
* Updating service and sales teams with progress as required
* Updating lease assessment list
* Keeping and maintaining a record of all machine deliveries
* Looking after all vehicles with regards motor tax, vehicle certs, fuel cards, toll tags, HGV Levy, VRT, fines, insurance and NCTs
* Assist with customer visits/lunches
* Reception cover for breaks and holiday leave on an ad-hoc basis
This role is offered on a permanent basis and is a standard 39 hour working week - Monday to Thursday 0830 to 1700 and Friday 0830 to 1600. If you enjoy keeping things going and spinning a few plates at once as, would like a nice role that will ensure you won't be clock watching and the day will go quickly - apply below for immediate consideration.
Please note you should have some relevant experience, have a decent level of MS Excel and ideally available to interview next week.