Senior Account Manager : Dublin
Senior Account Manager: Dublin City Centre: Our Client a City Centre based Online Media Group are growing and seeking a Experienced Key Account Manager to join their team - this is an opportunity to contribute to the growth of a organisation
* Selling into established key accounts and also building new client base.
* Owning and driving key customer relationships to further develop opportunities.
* Offer industry insights, market intelligence and internal observations of the customer’s business
* Meet quarterly accountability requirements and plan to achieve targets set.
* Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve sales performance.
* Contribute to the customer and to drive customer happiness by account, Deliver agreed sales and profit targets.
* Understanding of all the sales, business development and sales support opportunities within each customer. Agree joint business plan with all key accounts in order to identify and develop commercial opportunities and objectives.
* Develop, lead and direct resources where needed to support customer and sales objectives.
* Analyse and report on sales statistics to grow business and maximise profit contribution in line with budgetary requirements.
* Attend conferences, sales meet-ups & open source communities.
Requirement of Senior Account Manager: Third Level Qualification in Marketing, Business or related discipline. Experience in Digital Sales and Online Media is essential for this role. Minimum of 5+ years of Key Account Director experience in a similar sector. Client focused and understand the need to deliver against client's requirements. Commercially focused and have a consistent record of achieving and exceeding revenue targets. Experience using Sales force and Tableau an advantage. An understanding and interest in the Irish property market is a must.
"Leading the way in recruitment of Sales Professionals"
Daniella Gardiner 086 7750646