This Area Sales Representative job is suited to someone who wants to be the best.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is self-motivated, well organized and possesses good communication skills and sound business awareness. The successful candidates will have ownership of their area and must possess the ability to work on their own initiative within a vibrant Sales Team. The role is suited to someone who wants to be the best!
My client provides a unique service to the construction industry. This rewarding job, covering the Leinster region, offers an excellent renumeration package and the opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a progressive company and to develop an exciting career.
• After a three month training period your role will involve the following disciplines:
• Liaise with builders, merchants, architects and engineers
• Responsibility for client management
• Carry-out merchant and site visits
• Generate orders with new and existing clients
• Sales and activity reporting
Job Skills & Qualifications:
• A minimum of 2 years sales experience (preferably in the Construction Industry)
• Builders Merchant experience (preferable but not essential)
• Focused on Customer Service
• Good organisational skills
• Target driven & ambitious
• Excellent communication skills
• Selling to builders and specifiers
• Driving Licence is essential
Salary and Benefits:
• €45,000-€60,000 DOE
• Commission package
• Company car
• Laptop and mobile
If you are interested in this role contact Conal O'Connor on e-mail C.Oconnor@brightwater.ie or 01 6621000 or click below