We have a excellent opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant for a immediate start with our client in Co Meath. This is a 6 month FTC.
• Ensure that all appropriate books and records of account are kept in the manner required
• Preparation of monthly management accounts to a deadline and review with management,
• Prepare month end management reports, sales, costs, business performance and analysis
• Assist in the preparation of Financial Accounts for annual audit and dealing with Auditor queries
• Reconciliation of all nominal ledger accounts including customers, suppliers and bank.
• Preparation of inter company invoices and Reconciliation of the inter company balances
• Preparation of company and Group VAT, PAYE/PRSI and P35 returns
• Liaising with Banks, Auditors and other external parties, e.g. CSO
• Prepare annual Budgets and periodic variance analysis
• Assist in the preparation of monthly cash forecasts.
• Assist in stock takes, produce stock valuations and manage stock controls
• Audit and work to improve the internal controls of the organisation
• Communicate and liaise with Internal Customers and colleagues to support the business
• Participate in future projects to enhance to improve quality and efficiency
• Identifying opportunities for process improvements or automation.
• Undertake any other tasks appropriate to the position, as requested by management
• Undertake flexible working hours to meet deadlines
• Excellent numeric and analytical skills
• Possess a comprehensive understanding of GAAP and IFRS
• Ability to meet monthly reporting deadlines
• Team player who will work with others to achieve company goals
• Self motivated to question and query anomalies and initiative to improve the process and work flow
• At least 3 years experience in a similar role, with good experience in the use of MS Excel and computerised accounting systems (currently Exchequer)
Send CV through the link
Phone calls to Louise on 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity