Intuity Technologies is a rapidly growing Managed IT Service Provider, working with a broad range of small and medium businesses across Ireland, the UK and the US. Intuity operates in a highly supportive work environment and is committed to supporting continuous professional development.
We're looking for someone who networks, makes connections, builds relationships and pursues opportunities. Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing you will build on our existing customer base. You will work in partnership with customers helping them to maximise their technology to enable business growth.
The ideal candidate will be focused, have strong communication skills and work with confidence under their own direction. You will operate in the Sligo Region.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Actively seek out and attract new customers to our expanding network
2. Creating a pipeline of qualified opportunities and converting incoming customer enquiries into sale.
3. Following through with a lead from the point of origin through to the closing of the sale.
4. Liaising with our technical team for the specification and quotation of technical solutions.
5. Collaborate with Sales Team on plan for pipeline generation within in a specific territory.
6. Using a partnership approach manage a set of existing customer accounts.
7. Working closely with colleagues ensuring customer experience is to a consistent high standard
8. Execute and follow up on Marketing Campaigns, provide feedback on how to improve same based on the actual results and experience.
9. Continuously build network within new, existing & related organisations to identify new opportunities.
10. Achievement of Pipeline and revenue Targets. (Monthly, Quarterly and Annually).
11. Gain an in-depth knowledge of all our products and services to enable the creation of the best solutions for our Partner Customers.
12. Maintain continuous personal development and participate in team-based development, education, training and learning.
Where appropriate, arrange for the induction and training for assigned staff, as required to maximise skill resources, (to include workplace experience placements where applicable).
The above Job Description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, you may be required to perform other appropriate duties which may be assigned to you from time to time.
Qualifications & Experience
· 3rd Level Qualification &/or 5 Years + experience in a similar role (ICT Industry and or qualification an advantage)
· A proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
· Experience in recording pipeline activities in a CRM system.
· Experience of providing accurate and timely sales forecasts.
· Excellent presentation skills along with strong report writing skills.
· Excellent IT and administrative skills.
· Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
· Full Drivers license required as this role will require travel
Skills, Competencies & Knowledge
· Customer Focus: Ensuring a ‘customer focussed’ approach is implemented in own area.
· Planning & Organising Prioritises workload to ensure everything is completed to the agreed standard, monitors progress.
· Team & Collaborative Working Builds teamwork, works collaboratively with team members and colleagues
· Deciding & Initiating Action Recognises patterns, and connections. Looks at a complex problem from many angles.
· A competitive base salary plus outstanding commission potential for the right candidate.
· Company Car, Phone & Laptop
· Growth potential for your career with ongoing opportunities for learning and development.
· An innovative, creative and flexible work environment committed to the wellbeing of all its staff.
· Pension Scheme & Death in service scheme upon completion of probation period.
· The opportunity to be part of something special with a company dedicated to revolutionizing the Managed IT industry!
Dependent on Experience