Location: Field Sales
Reports To: Sales Manager
Are you a born seller, who excels at devising and implementing sales strategies; able to successfully deliver on targets?
Do you have experience selling solutions to accountants? Do you have the drive necessary to grow your portfolio of clients and generate your own opportunities?
Are you looking to join a well-established Irish growing company, where you can use your sales skills, advise clients, work on exciting deals and make an impact?
Then we would like to hear from you
Big Red Cloud requires a commercially minded Business Development Account Manager who will enhance Big Red Cloud’s reputation as Ireland’s “go to” provider for small business accounting software.
The successful candidate will be responsible for re-energizing existing client relationships with Accountants, Bookkeepers etc and developing new client leads to maximise revenues.
• Entrepreneurial and ambitious self-starter
• Confident, thorough and tenacious salesperson with a ‘hunter’ mentality
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills – verbal and written
• Ability to sell over the phone and face-to-face
• Very strong attention to detail
• Enjoys a challenge
• Friendly and enthusiastic team player
• Developing and maintaining a database of Accountants who may be potential customers for Big Red Cloud
• Achieving targeted sales from existing and new business
• Identifying and establishing relationships with key decision makers through cold-calling, networking and trade events, educating them about our value proposition and what Big Red Cloud can provide
• Assisting with the creation and swift delivery of detailed and accurate client proposals, gaining a detailed understanding of the client’s needs and coming up with creative options to deliver value for money and at the same time maximise margins
• Maintaining a friendly and open dialogue with leads, following up on proposals sent to optimise conversions.
• This position will require a high level of travel as clients are nationwide.