Field Based - Area Sales Manager
At Prodieco we are dedicated to designing & manufacturing high performance Blister Tooling and advanced engineering solutions for the pharmaceutical industry.
Quality, precision and a passion to exceed our customers’ expectations, drives everything we do. Our ethos is simple: there is always a better way. You will see this in our continuous drive for internal process improvement but more importantly in the dedication to enhance every tool design to produce the perfect blister pack. Pride, dedication and an unwavering desire for perfection are at the heart of what we do.
We are the global leader for innovation in tooling for blister packaging for the Pharmaceutical Industry. Speed is at the heart of our company - we are fast to quote, fast to design, fast to manufacture and fast to deliver. Our dedicated team of 230 people are experts in the design and manufacture of blister format size parts for the pharmaceutical industry. With an eye on attention to detail, Prodieco tooling is world renowned for its efficient functionality and aesthetic quality.
Pharmaceutical companies worldwide work with us to drive speed, quality and value into their pharmaceutical packaging operations.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to support our customers and drive marketing strategies internationally. This “business-to-business” sales professional should be able to prospect target accounts for new business and provide excellence in customer support. This requires a senior individual contributor who can build significant new business.
The role of the Area Sales Manager is to develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area. The Area Sales Manager will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager. This requires an individual contributor who can build significant new business.
If you're comfortable selling technical solutions, driven to excel and solutions-oriented you will be a great fit for this role. In return, we offer training, encouragement, a great place to work and the support of a team dedicated to exceeding our customers' expectations.
This role will be based in Ireland.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of Area Sales Manager;
- Develop sales strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area
- Maintain relationships with existing customers for repeat business.
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new projects with new customer accounts.
- Manage customer relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads in our CRM system
- You will be in charge of providing the business with accurate sales forecasts for your territory
- Build repeatable sales approaches, tactics and strategies for target segments
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends in the assigned market
Key skills and qualifications required;
- Excellent communication. ( a second language is an advantage but not a requirement)
- Must be able to demonstrate sales record (3+ years) at a high level of achievement
- Solutions-selling experience in any one or all of the following areas: engineering, pharmaceutical packaging, hardware or other technical product
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Outstanding Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills and Professional demeanour
- Must have a full and clean driving license.
- This role is based from our office in Dublin 24, with frequent travel required internationally.
We manage our recruitment process in line with General Data Protection Regulations. For more information on
your data protection rights please view our privacy statement http://www.prodieco.com/terms-conditions/
Prodieco is an equal opportunities employer