Do you want the opportunity to connect and work with Ireland's top companies? Then this job is a great opportunity to really make a big impact on a business which is highly ambitious and going through a highly exciting stage of our growth!
We are delighted to announce that our client, leaders in their sector, are looking to add to their team in Central Dublin with the addition of a Business Development Manager. This job would be a great step for anyone with corporate sales experience seeking to become a recognised leader in their field. It comes with an attractive renumeration package and excellent career progression opportunities.
What are we looking for.
- Generating new business meetings with prospective member companies for the commercial team.
- Updating with all actions and outputs from all new business meetings.
- Utilising social media channels, technology platforms and other means to generate new business meetings.
- Continually identifying and creating accurate databases on companies who are a good fit for membership.
- Attending networking events with a view to identifying and connecting with potential new members.
- Completes all required administrative tasks within agreed timelines and standards.
- CRM utilisation and management: updating account information continuously with all software elements to maximise data and sales potential.
- The personality who strives working in a fast-paced environment and joining a team of like minded individuals.
- Passion & Energy!
- 3rd level degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience selling within the corporate community, especially at C- Level.
- Individual who can easily demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Attention to detail in working with internal systems (CRM, SFA, etc.).
- Flexibility to attend morning & evening network events.
- Previously demonstrated persistence, tenacity and strong commercial acumen
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment.