You will have overall responsibility for the management of the faciity ensuring the health, safety and well-being of all its stakeholders. People management, customer service, health and safety, budgetary control, commercial management, public relations and liaising with the various interested parties are paramount to this role.
You will also be expected to assist the company to strengthen and grow the identity of the compnay in the marketplace and advance the company’s role in the community.
What will your day-to-day duties consist of?
You will be responsible for the day to day running of your Centre both operationally and strategically. You will exercise vigilance to ensure compliance with the obligations of statutes and regulations in matters of Health, Safety, Employment, Hygiene and Fire by adoption of the required standards and operational procedures.
You will also be responsible for the financial aspects of your centre and you will ensure that your centre is reaching its optimum commercial potential. You will be responsible for overseeing the training and development of all your staff.
You will have
* A 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline
* A proven track record of success in your current and previous roles
* The experience of managing, growing, developing and supporting a team
* Strong commercial awareness
* Strong operational management experience
* A good understanding of Finance
* Excellent reporting and analytical skills
* A knowledge of health and safety and compliance regulations
* An understanding of the Leisure Industry would be desirable
An ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders both internally and externally.