Director of Sales – Global role can be based anywhere
Our client is a forward thinking and fast-growing provider of aviation solutions and services. With global presence and a competitive product range, they now require an experienced Director of Sales to join the business and really push forward with international business. They have gone from strength to strength and have had continued success throughout the world.
• Create, develop and manage the sales function reporting to the CEO with a view to building a team over the next 12-18 months
• Establish and achieve annual sales targets to meet the company objectives
• Provide assessments of current customer impressions and recommendations, assessment of market potential for current Company products and the evaluation of market potential for contemplated and/or potential products with recommendations.
• Develop budgets and resource requirements
• Develop and execute a strategic sales plan based on the company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction
• Develop a detailed sales process along with the appropriate documentation and training materials
• Identify, recruit, train and manage a sales team over the forecast period.
This is an important position within the business and my client is looking for the best salespeople in the market, offering a package to reflect that, you must be used to managing Key Accounts and developing new business within the Aviation industry. Clients will be Tier 2 airlines in the first instance with a scope to develop in to Tier 1 thereafter. Please note you must be prepared to spend at least 40/50% of your time overseas with extensive travelling. We are looking for the very best in the market and are willing to pay for that, you must be a board room negotiator, have that extra gravitas and have contacts within the industry. In the interim, the role will be a senior sales role and develop into sales director/head of sales with direct reports within the first 12-18months. Only suitable candidates for the role will be contacted.
Salary circa - €90,000 - €100,000 (Flexible)
Excellent Bonus/Commission (Flexible)
Full Benefits Package