On behalf of a leading Agri Organisation, FRS Recruitment is happy to invite you to apply for the role of Customer Support Representative.
Location: Dublin West
Contract: Full Time – Perm (Mon – Fri, 09.00 – 17.30)
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Salary: 26,000 – 28,000 DOE
To provide top class customer assistance for the organisation’s customers. This role will involve handling customer queries and complaints, processing orders and providing information about the organisation’s products and services.
* Resolve customer queries from multiple sources – Phone, social media, email, post and events.
* Technical support for our digital customers – e.g. app and desktop logins.
* Follow up customer complaints within a 48-hour period and ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
* Subscriber Management: Setting up subscriber accounts, organizing renewal letters, invoicing, lodging payments, e-docketing, accurate record keeping for Accounts.
* Make outbound calls on behalf of the organisation’s titles to subscribers (renewals/lapsed/new leads).
* Achieve KPIS set for subscriptions growth in conjunction with the circulation, marketing and digital team.
* Developing plans and initiatives to both retain and add new subscribers.
* Key point of contact for the Ag-Science schools programme.
* Fulfill back issue requests, process store payments and organize refunds as required.
* Archive management - ensuring bound copies are kept for each title.
* Gain a superior knowledge of our products and services.
* General administrative support as required for the Department.
* 1 year + customer service experience essential
* Strong communication and English skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks
* Effective team player who is able to also work independently
* Multitasking skills- ability to log calls and process customer orders simultaneously
* MSOffice skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* Experience of databases, particularly CRM, an advantage
* Data entry experience - Typing speed of 40wpm approx
* Professional, friendly, confident manner
* Farming / rural background desired but not essential
Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
No Resume - No Problem. You can call me on 0864648449 during normal business hours.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
N.B. Any direct canvassing will lead to elimination from process - All Applications through Gerry at FRS Recruitment