Belfast, Co Antrim
Our client is a highly experienced I.T infrastructure business specialising in backup power and energy storage systems and partners with major manufacturers to deliver outstanding products and services.
With over 20 years’ experience, they design, supply, install and maintain backup power and energy storage systems and boast an enviable blue chip client base across Ireland, the UK and Europe.
They are now seeking a Sales Administrator to join their team.
- Salary of £19,500 - £24,000 DOE
- Workplace benefits
- The opportunity to work with industry-leading clients
- Work in an engaging environment and contribute to marketing strategies
If you have experience in a sales support role and want a new challenge, then this is an exciting opportunity to help our client expand and manage their customer base.
In this varied role, you will have the chance to make a positive difference in customer communications, shape the voice of the organisation and work with other teams to deliver a successful sales pipeline.
As a Sales Administrator, you will build relationships with customers and suppliers across various platforms to strengthen our client’s reputation.
You’ll help the Sales Team to resolve any customer queries, with anything from quotes and orders to technical information and negotiations.
Reporting to the Senior Sales Account Manager, you will:
- Maintain business pipelines records and related admin duties
- Monitor sales targets, including personal targets, on a regular basis
- Co-ordinate all promotional and marketing activity
- Implement marketing plans, social media and PR activities
- Profile any business opportunities in local and export markets
To be considered as the Sales Administrator, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience in a similar sales support role
- A secondary education which demonstrates high degrees of numeracy and literacy
- To be competent in the use of MS Office 365 and CRM
- A valid driving licence (as you may be required to travel to support company activities)
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Co-ordinator, Sales and Marketing Assistant, Sales Co-ordinator, Sales Representative, Advertising Sales Representative, Customer Care Co-ordinator, or Marketing Assistant.
Webrecruit Ireland and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next step as a Sales Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.