Senior Channel Account Manager
The Regional Senior Channel Account Manager is responsible for aiding in identifying, developing, and expanding relationships with re-sellers within their assigned region. Duties of a this role may include training, mentoring, and motivating channel partners in the assigned territory; generating additional demand through partner events, calls, emails, etc.; studying the market for newer trends and reporting the same to management; monitoring partner output and revenue; making sure that channel partners sign proper contracts/agreements; managing channel conflicts; aid in training or mentoring trainee CAM and fostering relationships between channel partners and re-sellers. Excellent relationship building skills are essential. Prior channel experience is advantageous.
• Align partner plans with needs of business and requirements/ suggestions from Sales Region.
• Build positive working relationships with channel partners to maximize product sales within customer base.
• Manage existing partners and recruit new partners for sales growth.
• Coordinate with partners to identify key sales opportunities to generate revenue; account mapping.
• Provide product training to partners and inform them about complimentary services offered.
• Resolve partner related issues and sales conflicts in a timely fashion.
• Develop and review sales proposals with partners.
• Develop partner specific sales and marketing plans to increase marketing and selling efforts.
• Manage daily sales activities with partners to achieve revenue objectives.
• Assist in product placement and promotional activities to increase sales.
• Coordinate with partners to develop joint business plan to mutually agree with business objectives.
• Perform business reviews and recommend improvements.
• Manage sales activities and maintain sales records and reports.
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter while also being capable of working within a dynamic and highly distributed team environment.
• Understanding of the Channel sales process, growing deal registrations, incentive programs, and the ability to collaboratively communicate with your internal inside sales team at HQ.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• 2+ years related experience and skills pertaining to DMR and VAR accounts, preferred.
• Experience in Microsoft Office and Salesforce is a requirement.
Education and/or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Communications OR at least 2 years of Channel related experience.
For more information, please contact Mark Byrne on 01 662 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org