**Excellent Medical Equipment Sales Opportunity: Dublin (Surrounding Counties) ***
Our client a leading provider of Medical Equipment to Public & Private Sector are seeking to recruit a Sales Specialist
Responsibilities: Sales Specialist
* Development of sales opportunities in the following areas: of Public & Private Healthcare Sector and Business to Business.
* Develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships including Consultants, GP Principles, Nursing & Medical staff etc
* Development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential
* Assist customers with clinical, technical and commercial enquires
* Liaise with internal sales coordinators on a day to day basis
* Presentation and interpretation of market and competitor information
* Provide feedback on customers, promotional programs and environmental changes
* Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within area of responsibility
* Attendance at relevant conferences and meetings
Requirements : Sales Specialist
* 2 -3ys experience in a medical device sales role within the Irish healthcare market.
* Nursing qualification with experience of acute care specifically patients requiring ventilating support -Desirable
* Excellent planning and organisation skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
* Full driver’s license.